QTE MASTERCAM ALL-INCLUSIVE TRAINING
All Your Employees. Any Class. Any Time!
QTE is now offering a flat rate Mastercam All-Inclusive Training program for our customers. This program allows participating companies to send any or all employees to any of QTE’s regularly scheduled Mastercam training classes at any location.
- Keep your company up to date with Mastercam training on the latest versions of Mastercam software.
- Easily budget for training and continued education by adding this program to your Mastercam maintenance renewal.
- Send new employees as they join or rotate into new positions within your company.
- Avoid missing a class because a purchase order could not be completed timely.
Included Training Classes:
- Mastercam Mill 2D (Part 1)
- Mastercam Solids (Part 2)
- Mastercam Advanced Mill 2D (Part 3)
- Mastercam Mill 3D (CAD Import and Mill Advanced)
- Mastercam Lathe
- Mastercam Advanced Lathe
- Mastercam Multi-Axis
- Saint Louis, MO
- Kansas City, MO
- Wichita, KS
- Nashville, TN
- Knoxville, TN
- Additional Locations (upon demand)
- Access the Full Calendar
Pricing is based on SIM count and multi-seat discounts are applied. Nethasps/Network licenses are reviewed for accurate pricing. This program is renewed annually with your Mastercam maintenance renewal through QTE.
How it Works:
- Program must be purchased for all active Mastercam maintenance SIMs through QTE.
- For each class, attendance is limited to three employees per company without prior approval (to keep seats open for all program participants).
- Attendees must be active employees of your company at a facility with Mastercam provided by QTE. Verification may be requested by QTE.
- A company specific code will be provided to register for eligible training classes.
- Additional registration assistance for existing MAIT customers can be found here.